Thursday, February 9, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

Long time no blogging...

What can I say, semester started and it's been busy... and yet I'm only part time this semester -_-
I started my internship with Inova, love it! I love being there even if it isn't in the hospital, knowing I'm working with the CEO of the system is very cool! haha and the research practicum, granted so far it's been not too much work, but that's not going to last :P School itself is easy and not much, just working... which brings me to another dilemma finding a job come May. Graduating and don't have a job yet is scary to say the least... I'm hoping I get one at Inova. InshaAllah.

I still don't know what I'm going to do about grad school...

And I want to go to advocacy day this year... time to start recruiting people to go :P

No comments:

Post a Comment