Saturday, November 19, 2011

School ending

So school is about to end...second to last semester of my undergrad career...

Stuff I have left to do before the semester ends:

HAP 465
-Seminar presentation
-reflective essay
-position paper
-policy hearing
-writing center appointment

HAP 201
-Interview for paper
-Professional Profile two
-Medical Terminology quizzes
-test 3
-extra credit profile

IT 103
-final
-lab
-final practice test

THR 101
-directors concept paper
-playing the part
-test 3

MTCH 200
-presentation
-final

And the semester is over :) time sure flies only 1 semester left till graduation can't believe I'm actually graduating and venturing out into the world. I'd strike gold if I land a job at STC after graduation :D

Until next time ... And anamiii is out

-------------------------------------------------

Edit... so only Finals and the position paper left woot woot and that policy thing which I will do soon ish

---------------------------------------------------

DONE!!!! Hello Winter Break :)

No comments:

Post a Comment