Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Break

Hey All!

Thanksgiving break is ending, went way too fast. I want to fast forward to winter break already. But it was a good break. I didn't do any homework that I should have oh well it was a well needed break. Three weeks left for the semester. Finals coming up....

My thanksgiving was good, went to aunts house for thanksgiving lunch ate more than I weigh.... lol literally my plate was so heavy and stuffed... I finished every last bite though :P. After that stopped by my grandmas for a few hours and then on the way home ended up getting a flat in the middle of the parkway. Interesting experience... the spare wouldn't come out... a cop showed up but didn't have anything to really help so he just stood there with a flash light, he was a nice cop though and he was hoping the Cowboys would lose that day so he's in my good book :P GO SKINS!! haha even though that ain't about to happen. But, yeah my uncles came... I stood outside for quite a while in the cold and flip flops... of course I woke up the next day with a sore throat and runny nose -_-

Black Friday... wasn't planning on going shopping at all wanted to catch up on sleep, but mom saw the Macys paper and had to go so being a good daughter I went with her. We went to Springfield Mall at around 6AM this mall was like empty.... crazy I know... but we went and she found both the things she wanted and then got more because of the sale... all those cooking electronic stuff were quite heavy so we ended up having to get some guy that worked there to help us bring it down... dropped it off and she went back for round two...bedding comforters and stuff... again had to drop it off... after the third trip when our car trunk and back seat were filled with stuff called it quits and went to Einstein bros for bagels. So what did I get.. not too much just a really cute purple sweater and a VS tote that is sooo cute!

Oh and on Tuesday last week my hermit crab died :'( so sad... don't know what happened to him. He was fine and the next thing you know he's gone. Was hoping he wasn't dead but he hasn't moved for the past several days and is limp so RIP Sebastian the Crab :'( I'll miss you. Monday he was in his shell in the back not coming out and then when he did he left his shell, he's done that before so I misted him and went to sleep thinking he'll be fine, came back from school Tuesday and he wasn't moving and limp I nearly freaked. Poor little crab, I don't even know what could have happened that he died all of a sudden like that. We're going to bury him soon.

Until next time...
anamiii is out xD peace

----------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT...
I also got my Save the Children supporter card the other day!!! It's so cute!! I had no idea they were going to send me one of those, its adorable and I have it in my wallet so I can carry it around. Can't believe its been almost three years since I started supporting them. First campaign I did was Knit One Save One .... still have the picture of the hat I made. I did that campaign because my favorite actress did a video asking people to and I know how to knit. Little did I know that was going to lead to my passion for this organization. Love Save the Children, thank so much for my card! I carry it with pride thats for sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment