Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Lisa Edelstein's New PETA ad

Hey all!!!

So all the Lisabians out there will already know this little bit of information. PETA released an ad today to promote healthier living by eating veggies to go green and who was their celebrity spokes person?? yes you guessed it the lovely Lisa Edelstein!! The ad featured Lisa lying on a bed of kale (which is one of her favorite veggies) stark naked. Lisa's been a vegetarian since she was 15 and her body for a 45? year old is freaking gorgeous! If I look like that when I'm in my 40s I'll announce it to the world and not hide my age or claim to be 25 like some people do, I mean seriously I don't get why the aunties will all just claim their 25 like hello if you want it to be believable knock a couple years off you really expect me to believe your only 3 years older than me? I was a kid at your wedding -_-

Back to Lisa... they have a behind the scenes footage of the shoot... that photographer was one lucky man....



Isn't she just adorable!! I want a rescue cat... yes I think I might have ADD because I get sidetracked very easily... SQUIRREL! lol...

Want to see the ad?? Who doesn't haha for those of you who are weak at heart don't go any further but if you want to see the ad click away :)



Lisa Edelstein's PETA ad :)

Damn... I think I'll be doing that once a week vegetarian thing and build from there, have wanted to go veg for a while now but with a house filled with meat eaters it ain't always easy that and I love fried chicken... :P 

Well that's all for now folks... until I write again

No comments:

Post a Comment