Just a city girl with a big heart for charity work, specially for Save the Children.
Friday, May 11, 2012
Graduation!!
As of Tuesday, I have officially completed my undergrad. Well the work anyways, turned in my last paper and gave my last presentation!! Still waiting for final grades though. As for graduation its in one week, so surreal that this is happening. Feels like I was just a freshmen yesterday. Anywhos.... I've been job hunting. And I'm coming to terms with I don't want to go right into working, I want a freaking break!!! Like for reals I want to just have fun and not have to worry about anything, I want to travel, do that backpacking through Europe thing. I can always keep an eye out on the job market but I'm seriously considering taking this summer to myself and not worrying about anything. Then I can start work later or grad school, who knows. Need to do some soul searching
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment