Friday, June 15, 2012

Neglecting..graduation..job hunt.. freelance artist

Oh blog, I've been neglecting you. So to update, I graduated last month. BS Health Administration :) Graduation was fun, went to both convocation and commencement. Glad its over but I kind of miss it. Anyways looking into grad school now and job hunting still. I'm being patient but this is hard. I need to find my big girl job haha. Interviewed at a bunch of places but you know that click where you know that its meant for you, that hasn't happened yet, ah well I'll keep looking.

On a side note, thinking of getting back into painting and becoming a freelancer on the side. I miss my art and would love to make it a full time thing if it kicked off that is. Until then, need to get up and get paint supplies and start building a portfolio.

Also I'm getting a cat! yayy!! A cute little kitten can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment