Scary thought really.. for the past forever all I know is how to be a student and now I won't have school to fall back on, what the hell am I going to do with my life... as much needed is a break from all the studying.. I think I'm actually going to miss school. I'll most def. end up going to grad school though...
So grad school what am I doing about that exactly... currently my heart is set on PA school and my top choice is GWU PA program... just alot to do to get there... ever since I dropped pre-med I haven't fulfilled the pre--reqs and PA school requires a crap load of hours of patient experience going to need to get that and take the classes so I guess I won't be not a student exactly... won't be the same but yeah
Anyways... I'm on the job market looking for a job hoping to get something that deals with a hospital or physician or something healthcare related so I don't just place my degree up on a wall and not do anything with it... aunt said if I want I could work in her company only problem it has nothing healthcare based..and I'm one of those people that likes finding things on my own. Worst comes to worst I'll take her up on the offer if only to save up enough to go to PA school...
And did I mention I have to take the GRE.... so not looking forward to that ... SAT all over again -_- and I'm out of practice when it comes to math
But for now just focusing on ending this semester on a high note and getting through the next semester until graduation.. promised a friend I would walk with her at graduation so I will be there hope our commencement speaker is worth wild :P
Girl, how the hell you almost graduating with grammar and writing like this!? LOL
ReplyDeleteLol well...I wasnt paying attention to the grammar :P
ReplyDelete...clearly! lol
ReplyDelete