How you doing? Finals have ended, winter break has begun, I got Straight As, Deans list, things are good. So I made an instagram.. have been instagramming alot haha follow @anamiii on that :P
Monday stayed out all day pretty much drove the grandparents back then went to Sabah's place and panera. fun stuff...
Wednesday went out with an old friend who I haven't seen in a year, caught up like old times, can't believe another friend already had a baby, when did we grow up? seriously..
Thursday went to saira's house to watch the X-factor finale!! MELANIE WON!!! So happy for her and Simon. I think Simon and Paula need to get married or something lol. Slept over at Sairas.
Yesterday got up spent the day at Saira's house went to Nano's afterwards to wait for mom and then ended up going to National Harbor with Sabah, gorgeous!! Christmas lights, carolers, etc. LOL I love Christmas time even if I don't celebrate it. Got home late at night haha
So the Semi Annual Sale is on at VS online... the prices are insane!! OMG I have to start shopping... but first I need my angel card so I can get points.. LOL I'm becoming a shopaholic... haha
Anyways gotta go finish up secret santa assignment thingy... thats all folks..
peace :D
No comments:
Post a Comment