Being done with Hell Week, I mean finals week, feels oh so good! Well deserved winter break... I am extremely exhausted from studying and what not really need a break.
To do list for the break:
- Find an Internship
- Find a job
- Get the big event details together for Save the Children next semester
- Send in this semesters donation
I think thats do able.
Month off feels really great right about now. And my catalog year changed!! So my minor is showing up and everything on the degree evaluation is M-E-T!! Ah graduation you are so close. How did four years go by so fast? I'm going to miss this when I'm done thats for sure but right now I just want to get there.
As for future plans, still confused don't know what to do after graduation. Hopefully I figure it out soon.
Follow me on twitter @anamiii :)
No comments:
Post a Comment