Hey all so its the middle of December and its freezing outside. At least it feels like December... anyways I finish the semester this week. Just took a final today got an A!! woot woot yup that means I secured my A in the class!! Deans List I can almost smell you :P
Anyways, 2 more finals and the paper due tomorrow night which I did finish... just need to look over it again.
So last Sunday I was at Victoria's Secret and they were giving water for the people at the event check out the bottle LOL... its Adrianna shes gorgeous... I don't know why I still have this :P
AND.... guess what as many of you probably know NAKED2 is out on the URBAN DECAY website!!!! that palette is sooo pretty I have to have it!!! haha so birthday wishlist.. first thing NAKED 2 :P but I hear it'll be in Sephora in January and I have a gift card :) yay hehe
Time to get to studying for tomorrow... I can do this...
Ready set .. get studying
ta ta for now ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment